Dr. Lin Skincare 2 Step Acne Clarifying Kit (For Mild or Occasional Acne)
Treat and prevent acne and fade the red and dark marks left behind with this easy-to-use, 2 step acne system. Developed by Dr. Lin, this clinically proven system provides visible results in as little as 1 day, for all skin types.
Delivers 30 days worth of acne fighting power.
Includes: Dr. Lin Skincare Daily Foaming Cleanser (4 oz.) and Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Spot Corrector (1 oz.)
What it Does:
- Breaks up dead cells to unclog pores
- Kills acne-causing bacteria at the source
- Treats inflamed breakouts
- Prevents new breakouts from starting
- Decreases sebum production
- Soothes, calms and heals inflammation
- Fades the discoloration of red and dark marks
- Salicylic Acid: Helps to break up dead cells, unclog pores and prevent new breakouts from starting.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: Kills acne-causing bacteria at the source.
- Natural Active Botanicals: Diminishes the appearance of blemishes and acne marks with Dr. Lin’s proprietary blend of Bearberry Tea Extracts and soothing Allantoin.
Parabens & Hydroquinone
How to Use:
Cleanse skin twice daily using the Daily Cleanser. Dr. Lin's new foaming cleanser allows you to apply the cleanser directly to your face without water dilution. Gently massage and pat dry. Treat the first sign of a breakout, flare ups or any acne marks left behind by applying the Acne Spot Corrector directly to the affected area.
Daily Foaming Cleanser 4 fl. oz. (118 mL)
2% Salicylic Acid
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glycerin,
Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Lauryl Glucose
Carboxylate, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium PCA, Allantoin,
Panthenol, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl
Propanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance
Acne Spot Corrector 1 fl. oz. (30 mL)
5% Benzoyl Peroxide
Water, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide, C13-14
Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Calendula Extract, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosphingolipids, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance