Blaine Labs RevitaDERM Sweat Stop Tablets - 30 Tablets
What is It?
Blaine Labs RevitaDERM Sweat Stop Tablets
What is it used for?
- Formulated to tighten skin, temporarily clogging pores to help control excessive sweating
- Provides relief from Hyperhydrosis in order to reduce bacterial growth and potential development of ulcers
- Utilizes FDA-approved astringent Tannic Acid (3%)
How is it used?
Foot soak tablets:
- In a shallow pan, dissolve two (2) tablets into two (2) cups of warm water (water should be 0.25" to 0.50" inches deep)
- Place feet in pan and soak for 10 minutes
- Let the feet air dry
- For best results, treat once a day for three consecutive days, then then treat as needed (recommended) maintenance is to soak one-to-two times per week, if necessary).
Active Ingredient - Tannic Acid 3.0%
Other Ingredients - Citric acid, sodium, bicarbonate, magnesium stearate, kollidon va.