BioCorneum Scar Treatment Plus SPF 30 Silicone Scar Gel
BioCorneum is the only advanced scar treatment with Silishiled painted cross linking silicone plus SPF 30 protection. BioCorneum can be used to prevent and minimize the appearance of hypertrophic (raised, red) scars and keloids. It can be used on scars resulting from surgical and cosmetic procedures, trauma, wounds, and burns, and it can be effective on old or new scars. Recommended treatment time for new scars, 60 days; older scars: 90 days. Directions for use: Ensure area is clean and dry, apply a thin, even layer two times a day (morning and night) over the scar, allow to dry completely. Wait 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Once dry BioCorneum can be covered with pressure garments, clothing, cosmetics or additional sunscreen as needed. Suitable for children over the age of 6 months.
How to Use
- - Ensure that the affected area is clean and dry.
- - Apply a thin, even layer two times a day (morning and evening) over the scar area.
- - Allow to dry completely.
- - After application wait 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- - Once dry, BIOCORNEUM can be covered with pressure garments, clothing, cosmetics or additional sunscreen as needed.
BIOCORNEUM should have 24-hour contact with the scar area for the duration of the treatment. This can be achieved by applying BIOCORNEUM twice a day.
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate
Sorry, currently out of stock