Repechage Biolight Brightening Mask - Includes 5 Sheet Masks
The Repêchage® Biolight Brightening Sheet Mask goes beyond brightening, utilizing the latest biotechnology, including Alpha Arbutin and Diglucosyl Gallic Acid combined with exclusive Repêchage seaweed extracts. This easy-to-use sheet mask helps skin look brighter, more refreshed and ageless, lessening the appearance of uneven skin tone and dull sallow skin. Skin will look and feel smoother, with a more refined texture. Use once or twice a week to help brighten the appearance of the skin, restore moisture, before a special event, or in the morning before makeup. Always follow with Repêchage Mineral Face Shield.
How To Use:
(1) Wash face with a cleanser suitable for your skin type.
(2) Tear open packette, unfold mask and apply directly onto face.
(3) Once mask is in place, peel off plastic top at the notch and discard.
(4) Adjust mask to fit tightly to the contours of your face and leave on for 10 - 15 minutes.
(5) After proper time has elapsed, remove mask, but do not rinse. Follow up with appropriate Repêchage serum and moisturizer. Use it day, night, when traveling or during sleep.
Our proprietary blend of these EcoCert seaweeds. Natural sources of 12 vitamins including B12, C, E, K and Beta Carotene, 18 amino acids, and 42 trace elements. Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin barrier while Alginic Acid – a polysaccharide – helps to lock moisture into the skin.
Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract
Extracted from a brown seaweed, rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acid, fucoidan and algininc acid.
A new active ingredient in powder form known to help brighten the appearance of uneven skin.
A molecule found naturally within the skin that is known to play an important role in preventing oxidative damage. This ingredient has been found to help lessen the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Diglucosyl Gallic Acid (DGA)
More potent than Vitamin C and Kojic Acid, this ingredient is known to help restore a perfect-looking complexion while it helps even the appearance of the skin tone.